Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas at our Home


Each year I'm adding to my lights and hoping to live up to the Griswolds' Christmas. :-) I found some things after Christmas that I'm going to add next year.
Here is why pets hate their owners!

Santa Banzai (lasted about 8 seconds)

Santa Rusty, so excited! :-) This lasted about as long as Banzai's. :-)

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.

Our first fake Christmas tree. I think the cats were missing their pine water that they loved to drink. Our tree is loaded with ornaments that used to be on my mom's, grandma's, great grandma's and stepmother's trees. It's always fun to pull them out each year. I also collect them when I travel places and of course have to get a new cute one or two each year. Andy's favorites were the Packer's ones.

The cats loved hiding under the tree and jumping all over the gifts.

Rusty and Banzai checking out their new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment