The lights were incredible at night. We ate at Carnegie Deli, where Mark enjoyed his Rueben...it was HUGE! He shared it with Holly and still had lots left over.
We walked all over shopping on Thursday. I had FAO Schwartz on my list of must sees. I loved looking at their toy catalog when I was younger. Grammy always used to get it around Christmas time.
I always thought it would be fun to have one of these dogs! :-)
Rockefeller Plaza was definitely not what I had envisioned. It was nice, but smaller than I thought it would be. Its a small ice rink towered over by huge buildings. Not like ice skating in the corn fields in Wisconsin!
I never would have thought you could make a M&M store 3 stories tall! We just looked...can't imagine spending what they wanted for M&Ms. After checking out the M&Ms, we went back to meet up with Scott and Holly in line for Broadway tickets. Before the show, we ate dinner at Patsy's. The food was good and the service was great! Very nice staff. We went to Chicago, Ashlee Simpson was starring in it.

After the show, we went to The Mariott Marquis Hotel to their revolving lounge on the 48th floor. It was neat to see the city from that perspective. I felt like we were in an episode of Friends as we passed by one hotel and saw a naked man at a desk. No secretary to be seen though. :-)
This is a picture of ugly naked man for all of you Friend's Fans.














No comments:
Post a Comment