The first weekend in February, we got our second dose of snow. This winter has been brutal...yeah yeah, I know what all of you Wisconsinites are thinking, but I moved down here for a reason! I am so ready for spring. I sure hope all of my daffodils bloom this spring and make this winter worthwhile. Mark and I are really going to appreciate spring this year. I had to work during the weekend of the snowstorm, so I packed a bag before my first day back at work. I ended up staying there two nights, unsure of how the roads would be. Or shall I say the drivers down here. There were tons of accidents when the first flakes were falling. Mark took some pictures of the fresh fallen snow, so I could see them when I came home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment