I'm just hoping that my daffodils that I planted last fall that are already popping up do not fail to bloom this spring because of the huge limbs falling on them...
Friday, February 26, 2010
Another Big Project!
When we moved in almost two years ago, one of our huge oak trees in the front yard was dying. We let it stay another year hoping that maybe the frost killed the leaves the first year. Last year, the leaves came out on about 1/4 of the tree and then they died shortly there after. We decided it was time to take the tree down. We procrastinated a big, knowing how big of a project it was going to be. We hired someone Mark has worked with on several jobs to take it down with his bucket truck. I think we've got enough wood to keep us warm for a couple of winters with our wood stove. I'm already taking advantage of the wood this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















That was SOME tree. Good thing it didn't decide to come down on its own!
ReplyDelete