The baby checked out perfect!! All parts of the anatomy are developing great. We even got a few 4-D pictures of the baby, which was a total surprise to me. I always thought they were pretty strict about not doing those without getting paid for them.
Here are some pictures from the photo shoot!
This is my favorite one...You can see the face great!
Little bit creepy looking, but also very cool.
The baby's face is turned and looking at us.
Profile view
check out those long bony toes!
So much fun! Can't wait to meet this little one and cuddle!







Congrats!! I didn't know you were pregnant! How exciting! (I hope it's a girl so I can give you clothes!) What OB are you going to?
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! HOW FUN!!! So glad he's perfect (or she) - for some reason on two occasions I almost ordered you a fuscia cloth diaper :) Maybe I'm being prophetic! (or maybe when I think of you I just think Fuscia! lol)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you April! What a miracle babies are:) Yay for a healthy growing little one!
ReplyDeleteApril!!! What exciting news!!! I am ALSO 18 weeks pregnant with Baby #2. I'm due around February 19th and we're also waiting to be surprised about the gender. Ironic! Congrats. I'm so happy for you. Great pics, BTW :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I'm so happy for you! The 4-D pics are wonderful, aren't they?? We had some for the twins, and it was so amazing to be able to see them in such detail before they were born.
ReplyDelete