Monday, August 16, 2010
Exciting News!!
I have been terrible at keeping my poor blog up-to-date! I've got lots of things to back post on, but on to my exciting news. We are expecting our first baby! I am just about 13 weeks pregnant, tomorrow to be exact! We are very excited and can't wait to meet the newest member of our family somewhere around February 22! (Carla and Washington's B-day) The nausea and vomiting has kept me away from doing much the past several weeks. I just keep thanking the Lord that I am pregnant and the baby is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Yay April!!!! So excited for you!!! Praying that the nausea/vomitting passes quickly (mine always subsided around 13-14 weeks), but until then, just praise the Lord that nausea means healthy baby!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you and Mark. Looking forward to seeing your belly grow! Can't wait to meet the newest member :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete